Monday, September 3, 2007

Bike Accident!!

What a lousy day... had an accident in the morning... sian for the whole day man...

The details:

Date: 3 Sep 2007
Time: 8.30am
Location: PIE towards Tuas (near Paya Lebar Exit)
Party Involved: A taxi and my baby Piaggio X8

Damages caused:

Minor Scratches and Dent on Taxi Door


Injury on My Knee

Major Scratches on My Baby

The worse part is that that stupid driver is more concern of his old taxi than me... and is claiming damages against me...

I hate taxi driver!!!

1 comment:

eisburg said...

Most taxi drivers are considerate bunch of people. Just that few uncles think they own the road.

I hope it's not your fault in this accident. I was knocked down by a taxi a few months back as well. Nothing serious but the taxi driver claim it's my fault for cutting into his lane.

After investigation, it turned out that he was the one at fault for going straight on a turn left lane.

Hope your repair aren't expensive.