Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Calling From Hell!!

One politician, One thief & One PWC employee died & went straight to hell.

Politician said "I miss my country. I want to call my country and see how everybody is doing there." She called and talked for about 5 minutes, and then she asked "Well, devil how much I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Five million dollars".

The Politician wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Thief was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the my group members, I want to see how everybody is doing there too"

He called and talked for about 2 minutes, and then he asked "Well, devil, how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Ten million dollars".

With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

PWC employee was even more jealous & starts screaming, "I want to call my office friends, managers and partners ",

He called other PWC employees and he talked for twenty hours about his audit files and jobs what are the new clients, he talked & talked & talked, then he asked "Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Twenty dollars".

PWC employer is stunned & says "Twenty dollars??? Only??"


Devil says

"Calling from Hell to Hell is consider Local Call"

No comments: