Thursday, August 23, 2007

Do you like your job?

One question that I have always asked myself.. Do I like my job? Do I enjoy what I'm doing...

Most of the time, people do not like their work.. trying hard to keep in a job.. so I reason out some possibility why people would stay in a job they don't like

1. Just to make a living
2. Career seeker, striving to be a successful career man/woman
3. It's the "In" industry to be in
4. Has been in the industry for many years, don't want to change
5. Bo chap!! Just work and pass by days
6. Been studying the field for years, so don't want to waste all these years of study
7. Heavily in debts, other financial commitment
8. Lack of confidence to venture out

No wonder some people will have monday blue, faking MC and got burnt out..

Choose a job that you like, you will enjoy going to work with no struggles.. I love my job man...

Had a friend who always say this.. "if you win a rat race; you are still a rat".. I think what he say is quite true..

Love your job guys.. mental satisfaction is always more rewarding than monetary satisfaction.

No comments: